Shockworks is a leading Australian Suspension Developer. With the goal of building and supplying high quality adjustable dampers (coilovers) for the Australian market.
Brett O’Brien the Technical Director has spent 20 years in the OEM automotive industry. A damper tuning specialist at Delphi Automotive Systems and a global driver trainer for chassis engineer staff. Consulting with other manufacturers as well.
Shockworks dampers have been developed by a team of dedicated chassis engineers who believe that great handling and precision does not mean a bone crunching ride. Shockworks dampers are tuned and manufactured with OEM quality standards and testing requirements. Shockworks adjustable dampers deliver outstanding ride quality for Australian road conditions and race tracks with class leading handling balance through the development of our new piston technology.
- High flow digressive Monotube pistons
- 12 stages of adjustable Damping Force
- Base Height adjustable
- Adjustable Spring Preload
- CNC machined 10mm Alloy Top mounts
- TIG Welded Bases with gussets
- Durability proven Freudenberg Seals
- Designed, Tuned and Developed in Australia while focusing on Control, Durability and reduction of NVH
- Custom Valving options available
- Manufactured in our High Quality production plant in South Korea
- Completely serviceable
- 100,000km or 3 Year Warranty
- Tool and accessory kit included
The Shockworks team have developed several iterations for each of the cars we offer kits for. With your car we can even offer setups entirely unique. This is why with all orders we ask a range of questions to guarantee we supply the correct valve code, spring rate, and range of travel for you.
Some coilover companies offer their range by colour, then have a range of prices pending the setup, our kits have a set price, then with just a small charge if any custom codes or springs are needed, ensuring we stay ahead as the best value, custom coilover on the market.